CBN blade CB7014
Optimized for nickel-based superalloy engine parts.
The finishing machining of aerospace parts is a challenging process that is performed under the extremely difficult to machine ISO S materials. Nowadays, cemented carbide inserts are usually used for processing at lower cutting speeds.
Using CBN, the surface speed can be increased from the traditional low-parameter line speed of tens of meters to more than 200 m/min, thereby increasing productivity and still maintaining good surface integrity.
Features and advantages:
* Standard inventory, high-speed turning solutions are specially designed for nickel-based ISO S materials.
* Optimized micro geometry can provide good surface integrity of parts, which is very important for the finishing process of aero engine parts.
* Improve productivity and reduce the cost of individual parts.
Application of CBN blade CB7014:
* CBN inserts optimized for high-speed finishing of nickel-based superalloys.
* Aerospace engine parts, such as turbine discs, blisks, casings, shafts and disc shafts.
---EDITOR: Miya Ma
---POST: Doris Hu