Carbide milling cutter refers to the carbide for the material made of milling cutter. To understand the cemented carbide milling cutter to know what is cemented carbide, cemented carbide is high hardness refractory metal carbide (WC, TiC) micron grade powder as the main component, with cobalt (Co) or nickel (Ni), molybdenum (Mo) as binder, powder metallurgy products sintered in vacuum furnace or hydrogen reduction furnace.
Carbide milling cutter is generally used in CNC machining centers, CNC engraving machines. It can also be installed on the ordinary milling machine to process some relatively hard and not complex heat treatment materials.
Carbide cylindrical milling cutter: used for machining plane on horizontal milling machine. The cutter teeth are distributed on the circumference of the milling cutter, and are divided into straight teeth and spiral teeth according to the tooth shape. According to the number of teeth divided into coarse teeth and fine teeth two. The number of spiral tooth coarse tooth milling cutter teeth is less, the cutter teeth strength is high, the chip space is large, suitable for rough machining; Fine tooth milling cutter is suitable for finishing.
Carbide face milling cutter: used for vertical milling machine, face milling machine or gantry milling machine on the processing of plane, end face and circumference have cutter teeth, also have coarse teeth and fine teeth. Its structure has integral type, insert type and indexable type 3 kinds.
Carbide end milling cutter: used for machining groove and step surface, etc., the cutter teeth on the circumference and end face, can not work along the axial feed. When the end mill has end teeth through the center, can be axial feed.
Carbide three edge milling cutter: used for machining all kinds of grooves and step surface, its two sides and the circumference of the tooth.
Carbide Angle milling cutter: used for milling into a certain Angle groove, single Angle and double Angle milling cutter two kinds.
Carbide saw blade milling cutter: used for processing deep grooves and cutting workpiece, its circumference has more teeth. In order to reduce the friction during milling, there is a 15 '~1° secondary deflection Angle on both sides of the cutter tooth. In addition, there are keyway milling cutters, dovetail groove milling cutters, T-groove milling cutters and a variety of forming milling cutters.
When the carbide milling cutter axis line and the workpiece edge line overlap or close to the workpiece edge line, the situation will be very serious.
How to maintain carbide milling cutter?
1. Ensure the feed of each tool head, so that when the chip thickness can reduce the damage of the hard alloy tool turning tool, the actual drilling effect can be obtained.
2. Adopt the correct milling cutter pitch suitable for the process, to ensure that there are not too many blades and workpiece meshing at the same time in cutting, and cause vibration, on the other hand, in the milling of narrow workpiece or milling cavity to ensure that there are enough blades and workpiece meshing.
3. Ensure the feed per blade is used so that the correct cutting results can be achieved when the chips are thick enough to reduce tool wear. The indexable blade with forward rake groove is used to achieve smooth cutting effect and low power.
4. Select the milling cutter diameter suitable for the workpiece width.
5. Choose the correct main deflection Angle.
6. Choose the right grade of carbide milling cutter.
7. Correct placement of milling cutters.
8. Use cutting fluid on carbide milling cutters only when necessary.
9. Choose carbide milling cutter diameter suitable for workpiece width.
10. The suspension system of the special tool on the spindle bearing should be as short as possible to reduce the damage of the radial part and the workpiece part to the load.
11. Good maintenance of carbide milling cutters can prolong the service life of the cutter and improve the working efficiency.
Check the driving force and bending stiffness of the machine tool to ensure that the required milling cutter diameter can be used on the machine tool.
13. Follow the tool maintenance and repair rules and monitor tool wear.