Single Point Diamond Dresser is made with natural diamond and synthetic materials like CVD, PCD and MCD, in various shapes shank for straight or form dressing.
Single point diamond dresser is used for dressing and turning straight type conventional abrasive wheels (dressing ceramic abrasive SG grinding wheels, simple profiles, thread and gear grinding).
The widely used in gear grinding, bearings, auto parts, textile machinery, aerospace and other fields.
Features of Single Point Diamond Dresser：
• High quality Diamonds.
• Can be available in any Shank size on request.
• Mounted on a shank by sintering and is used to true and dress grinding wheels by its sharp cutting edge in order to maintain their performance high for effective and high precision grinding work.
• Available in shank sizes 1/4”, 3/8”, 7/16,” 1/2” and over all length 1-1/2” to 6”
• Ideal tool for dressing wheels for Surface Grinders, Universal Grinders, Cylindrical Grinders, centre less grinders etc.
• Carat size available: 0.16, 0.25, 0.35, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 2.00, 2.50, 3.00, 3.50, 4.00, 5.00
• Carat Sizes 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2, 2-1/2, 3, 3-1/2, 4 and 5
• Also available Multi Point Diamond Dressers.
Indexable single point diamond dresser
Indexable tools are specifically designed to alleviate any misalignment issues and are the choice for CNC grinders.
Indexable single point dresser has a two-part construction with the head and shank as separate pieces.
After the initial installation, when the tool shank remains secure (and aligned) in the tool holder, operators only need simply turn the indexable head with a wrench.
Features of indexable single point diamond dresser:
* Easily turned without removing tool from the holder
* Long life, less downtime and increased productivity
* Excellent choice for regulating wheels
25 30 40 50 100
40 50 100
35 40 50 60 100
40 50 100
Other size diamond dresser can be design according to customers’ drawing
Guideline of using single point dresser :
Be careful when installing diamond dressers in position, the dresser must be clamped rigidly in place to avoid vibration once start dressing.
Adequate coolant should be provided at the diamond point before dressing begins, as the sudden application of coolant to the diamond once diamond has heated up will cause it to shatter.
The diamond holder should not be set directly on the center of the grinding wheel, but at an angle of 5-15 to the direction of rotation of the wheel.
Adjust cutting depth of dresser in time(The cross feed rate is dependent upon grit and can have influence on the quality of the grinding wheel surface finish):
-The maximum depth of cut achieved per dressing pass is 0.03 mm
-On fine grit wheels, approximately 0.005-0.01 mm
The lower the feed rate, the finer the surface finish.
Diamond dressers for truing and dressing of conventional abrasive grinding wheels.
Use single/multiple natural diamond one-off dressers;
Suitable for various of cylindrical grinding machines, centerless grinding machines, surface grinding machines and special grinding wheels;