Superalloy is commonly used in the manufacture of high-temperature resistant materials for aeroengines, especially for the last two stages of compressors and the first two stages of turbine blades, combustion chambers, afterburner chambers, turbine discs, turbine blades and fasteners of jet engines.
Selection of cutting tools raw materials:
(1) Common is the carbide tool, only in the cutting rate is very low simple surface production and processing of high speed tool steel.
② When cutting with carbide tool, it is best to use the new model with the best characteristics. The suitable CVD coating is TiCN, TiCN+Al2O3+HfN and so on.
(3) Using high speed tool steel cutting tools, can be used W10Mo4Cr4V2Al, W18Cr4siAlNb, W12Cr4V3Mo3Co5Si models, etc.
(4) In addition, silicon nitride ceramic is also suitable for semi-deep processing and deep processing of superalloys because of its adhesion and temperature resistance and high strength of hard alloys.
PCBN tool because of high toughness and high temperature and other characteristics, more suitable for the continuous cutting production of high temperature alloy processing.
The selection of the main parameters of the tool geometry
The main parameters of carbide lathe tool geometry are as follows:
Front Angle: rough turning front Angle 5°~-15°, fine turning front Angle 0°~5°, milling casting high temperature alloy 3°~5°.
(2) After Angle: rough turning after Angle 10°~14°, fine turning after Angle 14°~18°, milling casting superalloy, 10°~15°.
③ On the main inclination Angle: generally 45°~75° is used to reduce the radial cutting force. In the numerical control lathe driving force and processing process system steel performance acceptable standards as small as possible.
④ When the edge Angle is -10°, when the fine turning, in order to better control the cutting into the surface to be produced and processed, 0°~3° can be used.
(5) the knife arc half: the deformation of the superalloy when the coarse turning 0.5~0.8 mm, fine turning 0.3~0.5 mm, the casting superalloy take 1 mm
The main parameters of high-speed tool steel turning tool geometry are as follows:
Front Angle: 3°~12° when cutting deformation superalloy, 0°~5° when cutting casting superalloy
② Rear Angle: 13°~16°
Screw Angle: cylindrical iron cutter 45°, alloy milling cutter 28°~35°
The blunt specification of the tool can be used to cut the general stainless steel plate tool 1/3-1/2
Selection of cutting usage:
The selection criteria and cutting stainless steel plate is basically the same, the most important is the cutting rate.
② When cutting superalloy. Too high or too low cutting rate. Tool damage is faster.
(3) The cutting rate of cemented carbide tools is generally 20~ 50 m /min. The cutting speed is suitable for small, generally take the piece 0.1~0.5 mm /r, coarse car take the maximum, fine car take a small value, the back knife is not suitable for too small, coarse car take 2~4mm, fine car take 0.2-05mm, The cutting usage of high speed tool steel alloy milling cutter is VC = 5-10 m/min, F =0.05-0.12mm/r, AP =1-3 mm, and the turning tool of hard alloy face is VC = 20-45m /min, F =0.05-0.1 mm/r P =1-4mm.
(4) Develop reasonable heat treatment process. Annealing treatment can be used for iron base superalloy, and aging treatment can be used for nickel base superalloy.
---EDITOR: Lexi Pang/Doris Hu
---POST: Doris Hu
TAG:   PCD end mill milling cutter