Infrared industry introduction
Infrared imaging principle: Infrared is a kind of electromagnetic wave, which has the same essence as infinite electric waves and visible light.
The technology of using a special electronic device to convert the temperature distribution of the surface of an object into an image visible to the human eye, and displaying the temperature distribution of the object's surface in different colors is called infrared thermal imaging technology, and this electronic device is called an infrared camera.
Diamond tools used in the infrared industry are mainly used for processing infrared crystal materials.
Infrared crystal materials mainly include germanium, silicon, zinc oxide, and chalcogenide glass.
Because of the characteristics of the material, a tool with a negative rake angle will be used to process this material, and a 0-degree rake angle will be used to process aluminum mirrors (aluminum material).
The cutter head is made of natural diamond, and the cutter body is made of hard alloy.
Due to its high hardness, diamond is often used as a tool for cutting metals. It is sharp and does not generate heat, which can greatly increase the cutting speed and improve the durability of the tool.
The lathe suitable for the infrared lens diamond turning tool is an ultra-precision single-point diamond lathe.
Precision machine tools are the primary basic conditions for precision machining. With the improvement of machining accuracy, precision machine tools have also developed rapidly.
1. High hardness, strong wear resistance and long service life.
2. The cutting edge has no defects, and an ultra-smooth mirror surface can be obtained.
3. Good anti-adhesion with workpiece material, small friction factor, excellent processing surface integrity can be obtained.
4. Cone controlled flank or cylinder controlled flank can be selected.
Tool specification selection:
1. Select matching tool parameters for processed products.
2. Select the tool holder size according to the tool clamping.
1. Choose a 0-degree rake angle tool for processing non-ferrous metals.
2. Choose negative 25 degree rake angle tool for processing infrared crystal material.
Tool clamping and wiping:
1. When the tool is clamped, handle it with care, and the tool head cannot make contact.
2. Wipe the cutter head with a clean foam stick dipped in industrial alcohol.
3. Put the tool back into the tool box after disassembly. Do not take out the tool and place it alone to avoid damaging the tool head.